Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #127

Hello dear friends and welcome!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I have a cute card (at least I think it is) for you today!  Our new challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use something already out on your desk.  What a fun challenge huh?  Let me show you my card and then I'll tell you what goodies were on my table!
 Isn't she a doll?  Oh my!  I do love the Sugar Nellie images at Funky Kits!  I especially love the digital ones because I don't have to wait for them to arrive!!  This little cutie is called Wish Upon A Star.  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.  I added Stickles to her wings and tinsel glitter to her cape.  I think she is just so adorable!
 I used a Spellbinders die to cute the image, another die to cut 2 snowflakes I mounted on each other and a new Dimensions embossing folder for the pink panel with snowflakes and swirls.  I added feathers, pearls and rhinestones.  The deep red paper is actually mulberry paper that has been in my stash for probably 8 years.  Yeah, that's a long time!
 I copied the sketch for the writing panel.  I added a swirly paper to the other side.  The color seems slightly off but the swirls were so like the embossing folder I wanted to use it.

Here's another shot and now I will tell the items that were on my stamping table: the image, the embossing folder, and both dies.  Yes, my table was pretty full!  I had lots of stuff to choose from!  That's not always the case.  Usually I clear it off after every card, but this time I had been shopping and not put everything away.  Lucky for me  ;)

Now it's your turn!  Don't clear off your desk!  Find something wonderful and join us this week won't you?

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is just lovely! Your image is so cute and beautifully colored! The embossing adds both depth and texture! Wonderful project!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's DEFINITELY more fun to make something else than it is to clean up!!! especially if you can make something as UBER-cuuuuuuuuute as ♥THIS♥ missus!!! :) (ps: tinsel glitter AND stickles AND a fluffy feather!!!! swooooon!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't clear off your desk!" That's a dangerous statement for me! LOL
    This is such a sweet card!! I love the layers both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! Hope all is well with you and yours! Your card is adorable...that image is SO sweet and colored to perfection! The fluffy feather is just the right finishing touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious, Michelle! Love that little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete