Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #121

Hello friends and welcome!  Today it's time for a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  This week we want to see "Pink".  October is breast cancer awareness month and in that honor we want to see your creations with pink on them.

 Here is my take on our theme.  I chose this beautiful vintage image from Beatriz on etsy.  This comes from the set called Floral Postcards.  There are 3 other images in this collection.  They are all wonderful.  I printed the image on kraft card stock and inked the edges of the layers with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo.  I used a die from Becca Feeken behind the main image.  I added pearls from my stash and a sheer bow.
 On the inside you can see the beautiful paper from MME.  I love all their papers.  I'm thinking of buying a large stash of this print since it is my favorite.

Here's another view.  I love cards with lots of layers and embellishments.

So now its your turn.  Dig into your stash and play along with us this week.  Be sure to let us know what you find in your stash!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, those pink flowers are so gorgeous! And I can see why that print is your fave - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! The image on Kraft is wonderful and gives a great vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete