Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #117

Hello, friends!  It's time for another great challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  Our theme this week is School or Office/Workplace.  Please use something that depicts school or a workplace/office theme - careers, office humor, or use a school or office supply on your card - paperclips, staples, sticky notes, a ruler sticker, etc.  I stretched this a bit, I made some bookmarks (students need those, right?) and added staples.

 I think I love all the images Bea has over on her etsy shop.  These images come from the Sewing 01 collection.  I mounted them on kraft card stock and used lace and ribbon from my stash.  I stapled the ribbon to the top of each bookmark.
I think these will make sweet little gifts for some of my sewing friends!

This one was short and simple for me.  I hope you like them.  Please dip into your stash of office/school supplies and join us this week won't you?

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet, Michelle! The images are precious (love those vintage ones!) and the smidge of lace on each? Perfection :)

    ReplyDelete