Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #99

Happy Tuesday, dear friends!  Thanks for stopping by.  It's time for another fun challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.  This week we want to see "Numbers".  It can be paper with numbers, stickers, metal numbers, stamps, whatever you have with numbers on it.  And as you know, we are all about using our stash so be sure to dig into our stash and use it on your card (be sure to let us know in your post what you found in your stash).

I had a special card to make this week.  A very special person was turning 21 and I needed a card for him, very appropriate for this challenge I think.
I actually printed my sentiment from my computer.  I used DP from MME and I inked all the edges.  I used some "screw" brads and a spiral clip from my stash.  The ribbon is actually wired and you can shape it how you want.
 I love the cowboy image from the DP so I used it on the inside.  I used a great stamp from Tim Holtz on the writing panel.  It's vintage looking tickets.  I also stamped it on the bottom layer of the front.

I hope you dig into your stash this week and join us for our challenge.

I am entering my card in the challenge at:
Sketch & Stash - Sketch

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. oooooooh! now this is one suuuuuuper-cool guy card... but then... it sounds like it's for one super-cool guy!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card. I am a true lover of cowboys, so I really love this one. Never would have guessed bout the ribbon...it looks fabulous. Great crafting!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too fun! Love the cowboy image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic male card!! I love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and would to post a link to it on my Manly Monday blog post. If it's OK with you, my readers will be able to click on the link and come to your blog to see your awesome "manly" card. Thanks tons for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy - Thank you for you lovely comment. I would be delighted if you posted a link on your blog. I checked out your blog and you are very busy! (Have a great wedding tomorrow!)
      Blessings,
      Michelle

      Delete