Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March

Hello again, friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I have been busy lately and haven't been paper crafting too much.  But today I have something to share with you.  I always love to play along at Mo's Challenge Blog and that's what I'm doing today.
I chose Georgia this time.  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.
 I used papers from MME called Where the Heart Is.  They all have glitter on them!  Then I added peach rhinestones for more bling.
Here's my calendar.  Not as many embellishments this time but I like it.  This little girl is so much fun I just wanted to highlight her.  I added a small strip of paper at the bottom that I punched with a MS border punch to match the polka dots on the bottom layer of paper.

I am entering my calendar in the challenge at:

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Ooh.. Love your calendar! This image is so lovely and you have colored it so nice :)

    Thank you for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge :)

    Hugs, Tine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there my sweet Michelle! This is the cutest calendar! I love this Mo image...and your coloring is gorgeous!! I just love the idea of a calendar...maybe someday I'll make one...but I don't think I'm as ambitious as you are girlfriend!! hehehe! I am always so delighted when you join us at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete