Friday, February 1, 2013

I Think You're Sweet

**Editor's Note**  I found out just today that the lovely Jacqui (creator of the sweet images from The Digi Garden) passed away on Wednesday.  I wish to extend my sincere sympathy to her family.  The store will be closing.  There is a message on the store site if you need assistance with an order you have already placed.

Happy Friday friends!  Today I have another fun Valentine project for you!

I used an image from The Digi GardenUrsula's Big Heart.
I colored little Ursula with my Prismacolor pencils and added fine glitter to her heart.  It is so sparkly!!
 This DP was a scrap in my stash.  The sentiment was one from the dollar bin at Joanns.  The ribbons are from stash as well.
Here you can see that this isn't a card but rather a sleeve to hold a yummy treat for someone special!  A friend gave me one like this and I copied the measurements so I could make my own.  There are holes punched through the layers of the sleeve and ribbon is threaded through them and around the card stock.  The card stock does not come out of the sleeve so the candy won't fall out.  This is a quick project to put together for gifts.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment: