Sunday, February 17, 2013

Annabel

Hello friends!  Welcome!  Pull up a chair and stay a while!

Today I have a card to share that I made a couple weeks ago.  I bought several image from Funky Kits  and spent an afternoon coloring them.
This cutie is called Annabel.  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.  Isn't she beautiful?  These images are so sweet.  I think I'll be going back for the other three!
I kept the front really simple.  I had this very large lace in my stash and I attached it at the top with some bows of sheer purple ribbon.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid.
 These papers are from a MME 6x6 pad.

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous! Beautiful image, and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet!! That image is so pretty and your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete