Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Master List #8

Happy Wednesday to you!  It's another snowy day here; the kids and I may have to play in the snow again today.  Since it's Wednesday that means it's time to show you another project I have completed off my Master List.  This one was a bit tougher.  I finished it about midnight last night!  PHEW!
This is my youngest, Josiah.  Several years ago I made him a sweater very similar to this one and he wore it all the time, nearly everyday.  He was sad when he outgrew it.  The yarn came from a friend who doesn't knit anymore.  Skeins and skeins of wool.  Since I had enough to make another sweater I decided to make him another one.  I really wish I had completed it sooner for him but at least it's done now.  
He is such a sweet boy.  Still my "little" boy in many ways.  It is crazy cold this morning and snowing but he willing went outside with me to get a good pic in front of the barn.  Not one complaint or anything.  As I look at the picture I am reminded how I was ready to pull the whole thing out just a week ago.  I was following the pattern and my measurements were lining up perfectly but to me it looked huge.  It's meant to be over-sized but I think because I worked it in the round to the arm holes it looked even bigger.  I was this close to pulling the whole thing out.  I'm so glad I didn't because I think it looks just right on him.

I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I would share some hot cocoa with you if I could.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle


1 comment: