Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Calendar Page

Hello friends.  It's Thursday and it's time for me to play along with a new challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog.  The challenge this time is to use lace and/or ribbon on our projects.

Since tomorrow is February 1st I made the calendar page for my holder.  And since Valentine's Day is in a couple weeks I decided to go with red, pink, white and hearts.
 I chose the very adorable Odette for this month.  I think she is so adorable and she even has a heart on her leotard!  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and added Stickles to her tutu.
   The DP is from Hobby Lobby.  I love the vintage look of this paper.  I used a MS border punch for the hearts under the image.  The lace and ribbon are to the left behind the image...kinda hard to see here.  I also added pearls and roses.
Here's the whole calendar page.  I used the same border punch at the bottom and added more ribbon, a bow and a rose.

I am entering my calendar in the challenge at:
Mo's Challenge Blog - Lace and/or ribbon

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous calendar page, Michelle!! That image is adorable and I love the roses and border!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful calendar page!! Love the image, roses and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card :)
    Love the glittering on the image :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge

    Hugs, Tine.

    ReplyDelete