Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Plaid Girl

Hello again!  It's Friday and that means another fun project using an image from The Digi Garden.
 Isn't she adorable??  She is all ready for school in her warm winter clothes!  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.  She is matted twice and I inked the edges of the image.  I also added some pearls.
 I embossed the blue panel with my swiss dot folder.  The red and blue trim has been in my stash FOREVER!  I stitched the pieces down and wove them together where they crossed.  That great blue bow was already tied and sitting in my ribbon box.  How handy is that??
I decided to use this cutie on a small gift bag.  I rolled the top down, punched holes and threaded the sheer, red ribbon through.  I think this would be so sweet to hold a gift for a little girl.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment