Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #81

Hello friends!  It's Tuesday and that means another great challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!  This one is easy-peasy!  At least I hope it is!!  This week we want your sentiment to be the focus of your card, no images this time around.  *gasp*  NO IMAGES!?!  How will I survive??  Actually, it wasn't too bad.  There are so many talented ladies out in blog-land that make the most beautiful cards and they don't see the need to color an image, so it can be done!
 First off, the DP and pearls are from my stash.  They are both at least 2 years old and need to go!  It's not that I don't like them, I do.  But I need room for more goodies, and why hoard them to myself?  If I make a card and give it to someone they can enjoy the beautiful things too, right?  The die cuts are from a new die from Becca Feeken.  You surely know her work?  Her cards are ALWAYS beautiful!  This is from a kit she designed and it is very Becca-ish!  The ribbon is so pretty and came from my LCS.  I used my peg-bow maker to make a two-loop bow.
Again, the DP is from my stash.  The stamps and die are also from Becca Feeken, two different kits.  Everything coordinates wonderfully with her stuff.  I have decided that I need to be more faithful to use stuff after I buy it and sentiments aren't always the first thing I grab.  Why??  Who knows, don't we usually need a sentiment on a card? *rolling my eyes* yeeeahhh, but.....

Anyway, that's it for me.  Hope you like my simple card.  Check out what my very talented teamies have created for you this week then pull out your stash and join us!!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. ok, i love the outside, OBVIOUSLY... but the inside is almost even better! i love the multiple sentiments echoing the shapes on the front. ♥BRILLIANT♥!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Love the way you did that ribbon! Pretty card - inside and out!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Michelle!! I love that green DP and the die cut and bow are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that huge sheer bow! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete