Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Favorite Mo's Card for 2012

It's Thursday.  Time to play along at Mo's!  This week they are asking us to show our favorite Mo's card from 2012.  (Mine was made May 2012)

I didn't have to think twice about this one.  I love this card! 
 This sweet little fairy is from the set called 3 baby fairies.  I love the face on this one.  This baby is just so cute!  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and had the best time putting this card together!
 I made it round (I rarely do that!) and added a paper doily.  My bow is seam binding and hemp.  I added a few flowers and beads.
 This is how my card opens.
 I stamped my flowers across the purple background and lined them up to match the writing panel.  I added an acetate cover over that and I used some inks to color in the flowers, but only on the acetate.  The brad allows the writing panel and acetate to be moved and underneath you find a ladybug (just like in the fairie's hand).
My most favorite part though, by far, are the acetate wings!  I printed just the wings on acetate and added some color to them as well.  I love (!) how this turned out and I have to admit I will probably keep this card for myself!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog - Favorite 2012 card

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment