Thursday, December 27, 2012

My 2nd Favorite Mo's Card!

It's Thursday and while there isn't actually a new challenge over at Mo's I picked my second favorite paper project from this year using another one of my favorite fairies from Mo.

This is Fall Fairy Jensen.  I think I have used him 3 times and I am sure I will use him again!  I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  I love, love, love coloring pumpkins. Why is that?
 Here's how I put him together.  I used a French script background stamp, some vintage lace and ric arc, cheesecloth and pearl cotton to add my acorns!
 And I decorated the top of a calendar I made on my computer.  The frame for it was made several years ago by a friend and it has sat idle for too long.  The embellishment at the bottom is from K&Co a couple years ago.  I thought it matched perfectly.
Here you can see my acorns.  The caps were still attached and I love them!

I won't be entering this in the challenge at Mo's since I entered another card last week, but I waned to take the opportunity to show this cutie again!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment