Friday, November 30, 2012

Time for Cocoa!

Hello friends!  It's Friday and time for another project using a super cute image from The Digi Garden.
This time I decided to use Edward's Winter Outfit 1.  I colored Edward with my Prismacolor pencils.  The eyelets are from my stash.  They are from years ago.  I used to have such trouble setting them so I stopped using them.  These were pretty easy so I may use up the rest of them soon!
The DP is from a stack at least 2 years old.  I haven't used very much of it so I've been thinking I should try to incorporate it into more projects.  I embossed the brown panel with a snowflake embossing folder.  The ribbon is from my stash and was the last piece!!  The cute snowflake beads are from my daughter's stash and I thought they were so cute on here.
I had been thinking about making something you could give to a young boy.  Something as a little thank you.  I cut my DP in a long rectangle and scored it to fold into a holder for a packet of cocoa.  The design may need a little work, but for the first one I like how it turned out.  The sentiment is PTI and the tag die is from Becca Feeken.

I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Thank You


I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I am always inpressed with the way you colour in your imagaes with pencil crayons!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! Good for you on setting those eyelets! I still can't do it even with all the tools! :/

    ReplyDelete