Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #72

Hello again!  It's Tuesday so that means another great challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.  This time around we have Bingo for you!  So that means you get to pick from some really great choices and kind of make this your own challenge!  Carla has the Bingo card over at SOS so you can pop over there for all the details.

You may remember last week I made a tag for the challenge over at The Funkie Junkie.  I decided to do the same thing this week.  Linda over there has amazing inspiration for us!  From her tag I chose red, snowflakes and metallic.
 For Bingo at SOS I used Kraft, ribbon and a sentiment to make a Bingo.  From my stash I used the eyelet at the top and bottom and the narrow lace on the red seam binding.  The eyelets and lace were in my small canning jar of lace scraps.  That's where I keep the pieces that are less than 6".  No lie.....all 3 of those pieces fit almost exactly on this tag!!  The pointed eyelet just had a 1/2 point I trimmed off.  The eyelet at the top only had the corners trimmed off and the lace?  Fit EXACTLY!!  How sweet is that?  They were meant for this tag and THAT is why I don't throw anything away!!  And also why I am on this amazing team!  ;)  
 I used the same angel stamp from last week but she is stamped in Tim Holtz Walnut Stain this time.  For my sentiment I selected the next verse in Luke 2.  Here you can see my metallic.  I used gold Stickles around the image.
 I used my Memory Box Snowflake Die.  I inked it and added pearls to the centers again.
I used the feathers and stick pins like last time.  The beads on the pins are also from my stash.

I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
CLP - Sketch (I hope you can see it.  I truly did use it.)

I think that's about it.  Go see what my lovely teamies did this week then dive into your stash and join us!  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle 

6 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, gorgeous in pink love the image too, thanks for joining us at CLP this time, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Those stick pins are incredible - such shine & shimmer to them. And how PERFECT that those bits & bobs were the right size? Yep, never throw anything away. Ever, never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always create the most beautiful things! This is sensational - so lovely! And all the details just fit together wonderfully! Gorgeous creation!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! This tag is another stunner! Its gorgeous! Love how vintagey and elegant it looks! Great variety of embellishments put together so artisticly! You're amazing!
    Blessings to you!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, what a unique and creative take on the CLP Sketch. Love the beautiful stick pins and lace. Thanks so much for joining our challenge, hope to see you again.

    with Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique and different take on the sketch at CLP challenge last month! I do love the vintage feel! Well done! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete