Thursday, August 30, 2012

Love You Snow Much!

Hello again.  Yes, 2 posts today!  Yes, another snow themed card.  And its 86 degrees here.  Seems not quite right  ;)

This card is also for Daydream Designs.  It features another snowman.  This one from the set Let It Snow.
I colored this happy little guy with my Prismacolor pencils and cut him with my Spellbinders die.  I let his arms, hat and scarf peek out of the circle.
The sketch is from Mojo Monday this week.  The ribbons were some happy findings from my newly organized ribbon I was telling you about in my last post.  The snowflake brads are from The Paper Studio.  The paper is from a pad that was given to me and there was no cover, no identification anywhere.  Sorry for that.  The swirls really seemed to be calling for this image, they were meant to be together!
The sentiment is from the set Snow Fun Sentiments.  I used a portion of the sketch for the writing panel.

I am entering my card in the challenge over at:
Mojo Monday - Sketch

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. adorable card, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Another set I now "need"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, Michelle. He looks so happy to be sitting on your card! Totally fun card and again...superb coloring. Fantastic. Thank you so much for all you are doing. Love having you dream with me!

    ReplyDelete