Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Love You

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by.  It's a beautiful day here in New York.  I hope the weather is beautiful where you are too.

Today I have a card for the challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is "Straight from the Heart".  I had to think a while about this one.  When I was flipping through my large selection of Mo's images, this little sweetie caught my eye.  Doesn't it look like she's offering this flower straight from her heart?  It reminds me of my children offering me flowers they had picked from my flower beds when they were little.  :) She's comes from the set called 3 Baby Fairies.  It is such a sweet set!
 I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and added glitter to her wings.
This delicious DP has been in my stash FOREVER!  I guess I was never inspired to use it.  The flowers and corner piece are from Wild Orchid.  The piece of fabric is a leftover piece of needlework linen I had in my stash.
 The sentiment on the inside is from Papertrey Ink.  Doesn't that fit the image?
And here's the back.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Mo's Challenge Blog - Straight from the Heart

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is precious! Your coloring is simply stunning!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love this Mo Manning stamp, but I don't think I've ever seen it done quite so perfectly, those papers really make it 'pop'. Stunning!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete