Saturday, April 21, 2012

Avery with Butterflies

Hello again!  Weekends certainly seem to be the best time for me to post.  Grab another cup of tea and see what I have now.

I have made a card for the challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's which is for butterflies.  I've got a couple different ones on my card today.  I've used the new image called Sweet Little Avery.  She is a sweetie!
Look at this cutie!  Don't you love her?  I love the look on her face.  I've colored her again with my Prismacolor pencils.  I've stamped 2 butterflies next to her, but not on the same paper.
Can you see there's a piece of acetate?  I've lifted it up so you can see the butterflies are stamped on it.  The ladies at Stampin' Sisters in Christ wanted to see acetate in our projects this week so this is what I came up with.  Not terribly clever, but its something.
You can see the glare on the acetate in this picture.  My great DP are from MME.  They're called Penny Lane and they are so fun!  I love all of them.  I can't wait to use the papers with the birds.  Too cute  :)  I've used some silk flowers from Michael's this time and a metal butterfly.  I like how all of these look.  Different, but very pretty.
Here's a side view.  The inside is pretty plain so I didn't bother with a picture from in there.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl's - Butterflies
Paper Shelter - Things with Wings
Papertake - Stitching
Cute Card Thursday - Add Something Made of Metal

I think that's it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle




4 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE!! Great use for acetate--why didn't I think of that?? LOL! Very cute image and papers etc. Michelle. *Ü* Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenges last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't think the inside is plain AT ALL! It stunning. . .inside and out. SImply gorgeous. Every time I see Avery colored up, I love her even more!!!!
    Thanks for playing in the Butterflies challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card - love the image and your card design is wonderful!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling-and not plain at all! Love this!!!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete