Friday, March 16, 2012

Wearin' O' the Green

Hello again blogging friends!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I have a cute boy card for you today that I made for Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #106 which is "Wearin' O' the Green".  I used her cutie image Noah and His Bunny Bandit.  Now, my Noah is wearin' green, it's just hard to see.  His bunny is just too big!
I colored him with my Prismacolors again.  He turned out very cute.  He just loves his bunny.  And so do I!  The challenge at City Crafter is "Things in my Heart" and my own bunny, Precious, is in my heart.  I love anything with bunnies, so when I was picking an image for this card it was an easy decision when I saw this little guy.
My DP are DCWV Nana's Kitchen.  They are so much fun!  I've had them for a year and I still like using them.  They are slightly vintage and very versatile.  Over at Shopping Our Stash the challenge is Food.  So, this being a birthday card, I added a birthday cake!!  Cooking It Up With Katie wants to see stitching, embossing and punches, stuff I use all the time so that was pretty easy for me.
I also used my punches on the inside.  On the top panel I used a large circle one to cut a curve in the green pocket.  I plan to put a gift card in there.  I also used my MS PATP to go with the theme from the front of "Dotty" which is what they chose this time over at Cupcake.  (My ribbon on the front even has dots  ;)  )
I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl - Wearin' O' the Green
City Crafter - Things in my Heart
Cooking It Up With Katie - Stitching, Embossing, Punches
Cupcake - Going Dotty
Paper Shelter - For the Boys
Totally Papercrafts - Male Cards

I guess that's about it.  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Beautifully done too ... Many thanks for playing aong at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the entire card is stunning and I LOVE what you did with the design. Truly creative and OH, SO, FUN!
    Thanks for playing in the 'wearin' green challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy Saint Patty's Day! Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think of this image as an Easter image.. How fun that you have used him for a Birthday. the sentimeint is perfect! Pure sweetness! love it!
    Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl wearin green challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! I love it!!
    Blessings
    marissa isabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable. I love Sassy Cheryl's designs. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. ***Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Love that image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image, Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Shelter this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle...what a cute card!! I love little Noah...and that bunny is toooo totally precious! Gorgeous coloring...and what a fun design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great card!! Love your colouring, and your set out!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck, and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    Hugs Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and Sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great boys card!

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday challenge at Cute Card Thursday!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete