Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sweet Cocoa Boys

Hello again!  Today I have a card that I made for my son.  I don't make as many "boy" cards, so this one was alot of fun to make.  I used an image from Saturated Canary called Hot Cocoa.  He is so cute  :)


I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  I refrained from using stickles or any other glitter this time around.  I really don't think my boy is a glitter kind of guy  :)  lol


The card has a very clean and simple look.  Well, clean and simple for me.  No flowers.  No ribbon.  No sewing.  No inking the edges.  And I love it.  I did add a few beads from my stash.  I think they work well.  The papers have been in my stash for a few years I think.  I don't know who they are by.  I actually found them at Walmart, of all places, on the clearance rack.  I think they look great!  The 2 snowflakes are from The Paper Studio.


I used alot of paper inside as well.  The right side has the writing panel.  I used the same sketch for this side as well.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - One For the Boys
Mojo Monday - Sketch

Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely adorable! i love how you decorated the inside as well as the back! fabulous. i also love your stamp on the back! thanks for joining us at saturated canary challenges this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michelle! Love the papers!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges!x

    ReplyDelete